NFTs that are used within our project represent various sport gear (soccer ball, hockey stick, baseball bat, etc.) To participate in a tournament players need to own a corresponding NFT gear (e.g. a soccer ball NFT for tournaments containing soccer events).
Players can level up their NFT attributes by burning SFT tokens. Each new level brings new experience points (XP) that players are free to distribute among three characteristics:
- Power – determines a bonus coefficient by which player's winnings are multiplied.
- Durability – determines the repair costs of NFT gear. NFT gear wears off as player participates in tournaments reducing the winning amount coefficient. Players can repair their gear by burning SFT tokens. Higher durability will lower the repair costs in SFT.
- Luck – determines the probability of getting a Mystery Sport Bag for participating in tournaments regardless of becoming winner or not.
There are 5 rarity classes
of NFT inventory. Each class has its own range of default characteristic values. The final proportion is determined randomly when an NFT is minted. Per each characteristic:
- Common – from 1 to 10 points.
- Uncommon – from 5 to 15 points.
- Rare – TBA.
- Epic – TBA.
- Legendary – TBA.
Fanscore NFT gear can be upgraded
by burning SFT tokens. Per each new level an NFT will get few skill points to distribute between characteristics. The amount of skill point per upgrade is set according to the class:
- Common – 3 skill points per each level.
- Uncommon – 6 skill points per each level.
- Other classes – TBA.